We work with savvy brands across various sectors, and funnel our ten years’ of marketing and comms experience into empowering business owners to improve their bottom line through marketing strategy, digital marketing, website creation, branding, integrated marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, copy writing, sponsorship and PR.
We inspire and educate businesses with the knowledge and strategy to boost your brand and master your marketing.
We trust you’re here for a reason, and that perhaps you’re after some advice on how you can improve your reach, get people to talk about your product or service, refer people your way, and heck, maybe even purchase from you!
We can help you grow your business. In a good way. With authenticity and integrity.
Are you wondering,
- Is my marketing as effective as it could be?
- Does my brand reflect the essence of my business?
- How can I get more clients / customers without a large marketing budget?
- How do I create a compelling marketing strategy?
- Which is the most efficient platform for my message?
- Why are my competitors and peers smashing it, when my service / product is superior?
And, for those just starting out, with an idea / concept….
How on earth do I get started?
Or, if you simply need someone else to do something (whether it’s guide you, mentor you, create for you, lead you…)…you’re in the right, place.
Subscribe to Flying Fox Marketing, and you’ll receive proven tactics, advice and strategies to help map your marketing solutions, master your marketing, boost your brand profile, and grow your business.
Flying Fox Marketing share marketing insights (and insights from some top-notch business sisters rocking their message and businesses) to help you focus on which strategies will work for you, how you can garner new followers and customers, and improve your bottom line.
Want in? Sign up!
“Working with Gen has been incredible for my business and book sales have more than doubled as a result of the PR she has generated for me. I can’t recommend using Flying Fox Marketing highly enough. Thanks Gen!” Kath Essing, Integrated Heart
“Absolutely loving working with Gen. With her advice, I’ve doubled my mailing list in less than a month, I got my ebook published in numerous print media and the opportunities just keep coming. Can’t recommend Flying Fox Marketing enough – really looking forward to continuing my work with Gen.” Kate Toholka, katetoholka.com
a bit about Genevieve…
Genevieve was a marketer before she knew it.
It started with door-to-door sales of the freesias that grew in the backyard and at the local footy ground at aged 9. Whilst living in the UK as a 10 year old and travelling Europe in an orange VW Campervan, Gen filmed and narrated the trip with her Dad on the families’ hand held video-cam, where her love of documenting, researching and storytelling began. She involved herself with the publicity for the school fundraisers, band comps and musicals.
Whilst at Uni she started managing and promoting bands in Melbourne, whilst finishing her degree, working at the Heide Museum of Modern Art, and throwing elegant soirees for a blue chip couple whom she worked part time as a PA for, after taking 12 months off to live and immerse herself in the arts, music and culture of New Orleans.
From there, she took a sea change, and became Marketing & Sponsorship Manager at The Falls Festival, heading up national and international campaigns for two events that were run simultaneously in Victoria and Tasmania, whilst also marketing a new event in Queensland.
On the side, she continued to work on marketing small business projects, whilst keeping her hands in the festival pies.
Wishing to test her marketing nous in the public sector, and ready for a slight change of pace, Gen took on the digital marketing arm at The Gordon – heading the redevelopment of the new website and launching all digital marketing platforms and profiles. From there, her documentary love evolved further as she joined a production house at Bells Beach, working on tourism projects.
Flying Fox Marketing was actually formed back in 2009, but it wasn’t until taking on the new role of Mum to Gilbert in 2013 that she re-launched the business with the aim to inspire and educate businesses with the knowledge and strategy to boost their brand and master their marketing. You can see some of the incredible businesses and projects Gen has worked on by clicking here.
Want to know more?
A snapshot of Gen’s marketing experience and accomplishments…
Marketing & Sponsorship Manager – The Falls Festival (Vic and Tas) + Sunset Sounds (Qld):
- Developed and delivered national and international integrated marketing campaigns to attract a yearly total of 42,000 patrons across all 3 events
- Crafted yearly brand strategies and sought commercial and government revenue via premium brand sponsorship
- Managed all written communications, including national press releases, e-newsletters, website design and strategy, digital marketing content, official event programs, speeches, company reports, official statements and commercial acquittals.
- Employed successful digital strategies including the implementation of the festivals first social networking pages (back in 2007!), which directly contributed to a 390% increase to the subscriber database.
With a newly whet digital marketing appetite, and in search of a new challenge, I took on the role of managing the digital marketing strategy for Victoria’s largest TAFE, The Gordon.
Leading the Digital Marketing arm of The Gordon entailed:
- Crafting and implementation of digital marketing strategies and campaigns for student recruitment
- Redevelopment and launching of the website
- Setting up all social platforms and effective content strategies.
Having produced a series of 13 clips for The Gordon’s online marketing, I found a new love in scripting, designing, and producing video content, and an opportunity came up at an amazing Production house…
As Producer at Nalu Productions, I created,
- A suite of twelve marketing clips for Tourism Victoria’s Chinese website to increase inbound visitors to Melbourne and Victoria
- ‘The Making of The Reef’ documentary for the ABC about the Australian Chamber Orchestra
- Review clips for Australian Triathlete Magazine
- And, managed all social networks, documentary marketing strategy, crafted media releases and often provided my vocal cords for voice overs on projects.